Premier Soccer Services is an events and consulting service organization in business since 2007.
PSS organizes events and programs from the grassroots to the international and professional level. A range of consulting services is available including: organizational management, player and team development, public relations and media, and outreach.
Services, programs, and events:
Youth soccer tournaments
Coaching Education clinics
Soccer development programming
Exhibition matches – domestic and international
International tours of professional clubs and national teams in the USA
International training tours and programs for US based teams to Mexico and Latin America
International relations with Federation and professional clubs
Ongoing PSS programs/ events:
The Open Cup in Decatur, AL
The Naples Cup in Naples, FL
The Tennessee Cup in Murfreesboro, TN
The Girls Jr Cup in Tupelo, MS
The Alabama Jr Cup in Decatur, AL
Consultant for US relations with FESA
Consultant for US relations with CF Monterrey Rayados Fuerzas Basicas program and US relations
Past PSS events:
1) 2011 MLS preseason tournament: PRO SOCCER CHALLENGE with New England Revolution, Houston Dynamo, and the Columbus Crew. 10 Day tournament and training camp in Atlanta.
2) 2011 WPS Atlanta Beat preseason matches. Preseason exhibition matches with Florida State
at Columbus, GA and with Auburn University at Birmingham, AL.
3) 2006-2011 Mexico Women’s National Teams’ Training Camp. Organizer of training camps and exhibition for the Under 17, Under 20, and Senior Women’s national team. 8 Different tours in Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Texas.
4) 2006-2011 Monterrey Rayados Tours. Organizer of exhibition tours for the Under 17 and Under 20 reserve teams of Mexican professional club, CF Monterrey Rayados. 5 Different tours in Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee, and South Carolina.
5) 2010 Sheffield United FC (England) vs Estudiantes de la Plata (Argentina) exhibition match (July 30th, 2010). Organizer of the preseason exhibition in Sheffield, England between the 1st Division professional clubs.
6) 2010 “Torneo de las Americas” , an Under 20 men’s National Team tournament involving
Mexico, USA, and Colombia. KSU Soccer Stadium, Atlanta GA.
7) Senior Men’s National Team exhibition match: Guatemala v Guyana – October, 2010 at KSU
8) 2010 South Korea Under 17 Women’s National Team training camp- 3 week training camp at
Atlanta GA – pre World Cup – South Korea won the Under 17 World Cup in Trinidad and Tobago after training camp.
9) 2010 Philippines Under 19 National Team Training Camp- lead coach/ clinician. Organized and
head coach during training camp of the Under 19 national team. Matches v USA and area college teams in San Diego, CA.
10) 2010 Ghana Under 17 Women’s National Team training camp- in Decatur, AL – pre World Cup
training camp with matches v Columbus State University and Mississippi State University.
11) 2009 Asean Football Federation Council Meeting and Myanmar Football Federation. Guest
clinician and presenter on opportunities in Latin America for AFF national associations (11 federations of Southeast Asia. Consultant for the Myanmar Football Federation on youth player and coaching education development at the national level.
12) 2009 International tours to Argentina. Organizer for training program and team tours to
Argentina with ODP players and teams. Training exchanges at Estudiantes de la Plata.
13) 2009 Nigerian Coaching Clinic: Lead Instructor for coaching education courses in Nigeria with the Lagos State FA and the Ministry of Sports based in Lagos, Nigeria.
14) 2008 Sete de Setembre Esporte Clube, clinician with the 1st Division professional team. See
15) 2007 Superclasico exhibition. The reserve teams of Club America and Chivas at Legion Field Stadium in Birmingham, AL.
16) 2007 Futbol Internacional. Lead organizer in 6 women’s national teams’ tournament in
Alabama. A 9 day tournament featuring USA, Mexico, Argentina, Trinidad and Tobago, Canada, and China in the cities of Birmingham, Huntsville, Decatur, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, and Mobile. Collaborated with Corporate sponsors and governmental agencies at the local and state level for a $500,000 overall budget and a net profit of $50,000.
17) 2006 Exhibition match: Mexico Women’s National Team v University of North Carolina at Legion Field Stadium, Birmingham, AL with 8,000 in attendance.