Please review all the following information below:
All information is also posted on the website under Naples Cup - www.premiersoccerservices.com
Schedules will be posted in March
Teams have the option of Electronic Check-in OR Friday Night check-in - (THERE IS NO WEDNESDAY CHECK IN):
1) FOR Electronic Check -in
DEADLINE FOR E-Check in is March 15 at 1159pm
A. Official State Roster / or/ US Club Soccer Roster / or/ USSAA / or National organization roster (if other) : with all players that will be playing on the roster - including guest players - can be written in: all players need to have uniform numbers on the rosters. All coaching staff that will be in the bench area must be on the roster- staffing may be written onto the roster.
B. Medical Release forms (any form- there is not a specific tournament form to use)
C. Player ID cards - we need the front of all players cards scanned and sent it
D. For teams outside of Florida: Permission to travel per your national association policies. Note: current policies for US Club Soccer and USSAA team rosters do not require an additional permission to travel.
G. You will receive confirmation by the following Monday if everything is approved or if anything is needed.
H. Teams will then receive confirmed registration acceptance and a scanned tournament approved stamped roster. Print 4 copies of this stamped roster to bring to the matches. Also, There will be a tournament packet of information for your team to pick up.
2)Tuesday Night Check-in OPTION: Tuesday Night check in- for all teams that do not check in via the Electronic Check-in (NOTE: THERE IS NOT SATURDAY MORNING CHECK-IN):
Registration is open from 600pm - 900pm
Teams will need to bring:
5 COPIES of: Official State Roster / or/ US Club Soccer Roster / or National organization roster (if other) : with all players that will be playing on the roster - including guest players - can be written in: all players need to have uniform numbers on the rosters.
Medical Release forms (any form- there is not a specific tournament form to use)
Player ID cards -
For teams outside of Florida: Permission to travel per your national association policies. (note: US Club Soccer and USSAA rostered teams do not need permission to travel forms per their national association rules)
Teams will receive 4 stamped rosters in return which they will need to bring to all matches. Teams that are playing on Friday night will need to COMPLETE check-in 60 minutes prior to their first match. A tournament packet of information will be provided.
3) Game Procedures: Teams will be responsible for having all rosters/ player cards/ medical releases/
Team will provide a stamped tournament roster to the game officials of each game -
4) Schedules : Schedules will be posted on the website. The priority will be balancing coaching conflicts. Most will be eliminated but there may be some conflicts remaining that couldn't be resolved- coaches with more than 2 teams, would expect some conflicts. Coaches with 2 teams, we've tried to minimize the conflicts to 0-1.
The online schedules on the website will always be the most current and official schedules.
6) Tournament T-Shirts: On Site, customized Tournament T-Shirts with be available by SIMAX Designs.
7) Please note: ALL referee fees are included in the tournament entry fees and generated revenue- you do not need to pay additional referee fees.
8) Parking FEES: Austin Tindall will charge $5/ day parking fee.